Jewish Preschools in the Boston Area
Choosing to enroll your child in a Jewish preschool is one of the most important steps to take in charting your child's Jewish education...and your own involvement in the Jewish community. The BJE has published a comprehensive listing and description of the Jewish early childhood programs in the greater Boston area. These enhanced Judaic programs offer opportunities for Jewish growth for the whole family.
Please call Naomi Chernin at 617.965.7350 x233 for a copy of the brochure and to answer questions about Early Childhood education.
To contact the schools directly, here are 'links' to early childhood programs in the Greater Boston community. This list will be updated regularly.
- Alef-Bet Childcare Center at Temple Beth Shalom, Cambridge
- Congregation Beth-El Atereth Israel, Newton
- Congregation Beth El of the Sudbury River Valley
- Congregation Mishkan Tefila, Chestnut Hill
- For all JCC Early Childhood programs, including Stoughton, Newton, Brookline, Acton, Wayland, and Gan Yeladim
- Jewish Preschool of Lexington
- Kehillath Israel Nursery School, Brookline
- Maimonides School, Brookline
- New England Hebrew Academy, Brookline
- Shaloh House, Brighton
- Shaloh House, Stoughton
- Striar Hebrew Academy, Sharon
- Temple Beth Am, Framingham
- Temple Beth Avodah, Newton
- Temple Beth Elohim, Welleslsey
- Temple Beth Sholom, Framingham
- Temple Beth Shalom, Needham
- Temple Emanuel, Newton
- Temple Emeth, Chestnut Hill
- Temple Emunah, Lexington
- Temple Israel Boston, The Frances Jacobson Early Childhood Center
- The Judy Gordon Nursery School at Temple Israel, Natick
- Temple Israel, Sharon
- Temple Reyim, Newton
- Temple Shalom, Newton
- Torah Academy, Brookline
- Yal-Day-New Day Care
Children at Temple Shalom Newton Preschool, working with materials from the Marot curriculum developed by the Ministry of Education and the Israel Museum, Jerusalem, Israel.